Do you like coffee? Or do your friends like coffee? Here is an idea of what to offer, just a little gift, to a friend who invited you for coffee time.
You will need coffee waps of course, so adap the project to the coffee machine refill your friend used.
For this box I did used again my favorite paper: the kraft one. I know, I am using it a lot, but its color goes with every thema, every other paper, and it is a 300gr paper, so you can do boxes with it. For me it is a « must to have » paper.
Then I used the new paper bloc spring. I used again the hang system die to close the box like I did on the birthday box alreaday. you can see the example here. I really like this way to close a box. It is super easy to do with this die cut (another « must to have ») .
The inside of the box is simple:
I made a hole for the chocolate candies, and 3 round hole for the caps. And here is a trick, I reused the circles cutted (6002/0379) and the scrap from the stars border die cut to decorate the top of the box! I love to reused scrap! The ribbon is glued with tacky glue (from Joy!craft) and the heart was stamped on a scrap of kraft paper and glued in 3D.
– Cutting stencil – Hang System (2pcs) 6002/0411
– Cutting stencil – leaf 6003/0047
– Cutting stencil – leaf 6003/0046
– Paperbloc – Everyday – Paper & Pictures 6011/0060
– Clear stamps – Little Joy 6410/0339
– Cutting & Embossing stencil – edge with stars 6002/0397
– Paperbloc – Spring 6011/0401
– Cutting & Embossing stencil – basic 6002/0402
– Cutting & Embossing stencil – basic 6002/0403
– Ribbons Handmade collection 2 – set 3 6300/0334
– Kraft PapierA4 29,7 x 21 cm, 25 vel, 300gr 8089/0203
– Clear stamps – text DE Alles Liebe 6410/0327
– Cutting & Embossing stencil – circle + corner 6002/0379
– 3 coffee caps
– 2 chocolate candies
Hope you like this box and that did gave you plenty of project ideas.