Did you already asking you how to store your masking tapes? Well I did and I finally create this little beach house as a masking tape dispenser and more.
This beach house is made with gray board. To keep the making tape in place, I did used a plastic tube, the one that you have when you’re buying a balloon. The 2 drawers were made with matches boxes. For the roof, under the picture, I glued a magnetic sheet et put more magnetic sheet in the back of the clothespin (I always need clothespins for cardboarding). Finally, a little pocket is on the side for the cissors to be able to cut the masking tape.
* Cutting & Embossing stencil – Seashore 6002/0419
* Paperbloc – At the sea 6011/0312
* Paperbloc – Under the Sea – Paper & Pictures 6011/0057
* Paperbloc – Vintage wood 6011/0702
* Metal Charms (60pcs) 6350/0311
* Gray board 8089/0301
Thanks for looking,