How about a return to the past today?
Let me show you this set of old movies for a father’s day gift.
I loved to mix gold ink, black paper and the magic lantern paper bloc (really cool).
This paper fit so well with old photos!
The old pellicule roll was made with a part of a toilet paper roll that I recovered of blck paper, and 2 die cuts made with the fantastic new die viewmaster from Joy Crafts!.
* Cutting & Embossing stencil – Photo 6002/0420
* Paperbloc A5 – Magic Latern 6011/0049
* Cutting & Embossing stencil – Viewmaster 6002/0451
* Kraft paper – Black A5 8089/0242
* Cutting, embossing & debossing – Make flowers 6002/0431
* Butterflies (2pc) 6002/0390
* Decoration 6300/0504
* Metal Charms (60st) 6350/0311
* Foam Pads 2,0 mm/5mm bloc WHITE 5mm, 10×15 cm 6500/0003
* artificial flower, old collection.
* Stamp pad spangled colors 6410/1003
* Paperbloc A5 – Romantic bloc 6011/0054
Thanks for looking,