Today I am showing you a birthday set: a layout, a frame and a card.
The center part of the frame is sliding because of the sticks. So you can decorate the two side of the center part.
I used an old frame that I recovered with wood paper. Then, I made a little hole top and bottom and glue 2 sticks together. Finally, I did cut in the black paper 2 rectangles. The first one has the same dimention than the inside of the frame, the second one, 2cm less wide and length.
The taller rectangle is fold at 1cm and 2cm of each sides. Put it behind the sticks, glue the small rectangle on it, decorate.
The flower are stamped then colored with markers. I sprayed some ink with a paintbush on the card. The flower are cut and glue sometimes with 3D foam.
Again, some ink is sprayed on the backgroud. Some black lines in the corners and the stamped roses in 3D on it. The paper come from the amazing new paper bloc botanical!
* Clear stamp – Roses 6410/0351
* Paperbloc – Spring 6011/0064
* Paperbloc – Botanical 6011/0313
* Kraft paper – Black 30,5x15cm 8089/0244
* Foam Pads 2,0 mm/5mm bloc WHITE 5mm, 10×15 cm 6500/0003
* Paperbloc – Vintage wood 6011/0702
* Paperbloc 12 x 12 6011/0701
* Words (ENG)6410/0312
* Stamp pad spangled colors 6410/1003
* Hobby glue 6500/0211
* 2 barbecue sticks
* 1 old frame
Thanks for looking,